- German (mother tongue)
- English (confident in speech and writing)
- French (very good in speech and writing)
|Work in international contexts
||About 20 years’ experience in international standardisation:
- Participation in several CEN workshop agreements for electronic signatures (EESSI) and e-invoicing.
- 1999: Project leader of an ISO/CEN project on standardisation in E-Commerce.
- Prior to 12/2012 (DIN): Chair of the German mirror committee of ISO TC 68;
Vice-chair of the German mirror committee of ISO JTC 1.
- From 2014 onwards: Member of the German delegation in the CEN TC 434 on e-invoicing.
- Until 12/2012: Representative of German banks in international committees (European Central Bank, European Payments Council, MasterCard, etc.).
|Organisational skills and competences
||Over 20 years’ experience in moderation and management of committees, consulting and project management:
- Member of the (former) German Signature Alliance.
- Founding member of the German Forum on Electronic Invoices, Chair of the Electronic Procurement subcommittee.
- Creation of the EBICS AISBL in Belgium together with the French banking community (business concept, legal requirements, budgeting).
|Technical skills and competences
- Comelio, Berlin: Certificate in Ontologies RDF/OWL.
- Open Hasso Plattner Institut, Potsdam:
Certificate in Business Process Modeling and Analysis – BPMN.
- Data modelling with gefegFX.
|Artistic skills and competences
- Executive Summer School, Barcelona: Certificate for This is Service Design Doing course.
- Violin and viola in the orchestras of the universities of Tübingen, Paris and Leuven (Belgium); studying chamber music in Paris.
- Two years’ professional training in photography at the Art School Ixelles, Brussels, Belgium.